As you probably already know I usually post a health and fitness related post on a Tuesday, but today I am more in the mood to talk about makeup and I am sure most of you prefer makeup in anyway. Much less work, sweat and pain! So today I will be sharing my MOTD on a day-to-day basis. I usually switch out the lipstick daily and sometimes I add some blush but I haven't been wearing much blush lately.
1. Barbara Hofmann Blush Brush - I prefer using this brush to apply my bronzer and do a little bit of contouring with. It is the perfect size for the hollows of my cheeks and I generally just love wooden finishes so I think it is beautiful.
2. Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - this is one of my most recent purchases. I haven't formed an opinion on this one yet so expect a full review in the future, but it is supposed to be a volumising mascara.
3. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer - one of the best concealers at the drugstore for an absolute bargain. A must have! Read some more on this product HERE.
4. Essence Eye Brow Stylist Set - I use this eye brow set almost daily. It is super easy to use and makes a big difference to my eye brows. Have you read my eye brow blog post yet? I posted it ages ago so you should check it out! Click HERE for it.
5. Wet 'n Wild Megalast Lip Colour in Just Peachy - as I have mentioned above I switch out my lipstick on a daily basis. I do love this lipstick and it is the perfect shade for the nice summery weather. Review here keep in mind it was one of my first posts so it is a little bit rocky.
6. Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil - another product I have reviewed a very long time ago. I have been using these eyeliners in my waterline for ages and still love them. Definitely one of my Essence favourites!
7. L.A. Girl Pressed Powder in Toasted Almond - since I have yet to find a L.A. Girl cosmetics product that I didn't like I wanted to try some more products. I decided to try their pressed powder as a bronzer and I love it!
So that is all of the products I currently reach for and always end up in my makeup bag when I take one. Which of these have you used? Let me know in the comment section and leave links to your blogs, I love supporting and getting to know you guys!
Hope your week isn't as hot as it is here! 40 degrees celcius really isn't much fun!