Everyone are well aware of the Revlon Fire & Ice fragrance range which was launched way back in the 90s. Now almost twenty years later two brand new much anticipated fragrances has been added to this famous collection and I am sure you are just as curious as I was to find out a little bit more about them.
With the new fragrances Inferno and Ice Radiance added to the original Fire & Ice collection one thing is certain - Revlon is all about women with passion who knows what she wants and works hard to get it. The Fire & Ice range is all about love, attraction and sex appeal three words that are synonymous with Valentine's day. One of you will get to add a little bit of love, a pinch of attraction and a whole lot of sex appeal to your Valentine's day, keep reading to find out how!
I received the two new fragrances from Revlon to review and giveaway and as you can see I already wore one of them quite a bit. The orange fragrance is Fire & Ice Inferno. A sultry scent with notes of orange blossom, exotic patchouli and sandalwood. This one is the more spicy one of the two. I would recommend Inferno if you like to be bold with the scents you wear.
If, like me, you prefer a sweeter scent then you are the Ice in Fire & Ice. This blue fragrance better known as Ice Radiance is a much lighter fruity scent with crisp green apple, morning jasmine, white mush and amber notes. It reminds me a lot of Light Blue by Dolce & Gabana but at a fraction of the price. The Fire & Ice Eu de Toilette fragrances retail for R289 for 50 ml which is a bargain.
Thanks to Revlon South Africa you all can stand a chance to add some love, attraction and sex appeal to your Valentine's day and every other day thereafter. To enter simply follow the easy steps on Rafflecopter which will select a winner at random on the 14th of February. This giveaway is only open to South African residents and a winner will be announced shortly after the giveaway closes.
Terms and conditions:
- Open to South African residents only - sorry international friends
- No giveaway accounts, entries from giveaway accounts will be disqualified
- Competition will be running from 7 February 2016 until 14 February 2016
- If winner does not respond within one week of announcement a new winner will be selected
- Your details will only be used to validate your entries and will not be sold to any third party
- By liking my Facebook page to enter this competition you agree that this promotion is not associated with, administered by or endorsed by Facebook and acknowledge a complete release of Facebook by your participation
- If you have won a giveaway on DaisyPerson Blog in the last 3 months you are not eligible to win this giveaway
Thank you to everyone who popped in. I am a really curious person so let me know what you will be doing this Valentine's day! And if you are single that just means you have more money for makeup so let's celebrate that too :)